Monday, March 26, 2012

C4K #3

A story by story cube by anna

This blog was written by Anna. Anna wrote a short story about a boy named Plop. Plop went to see his ill grandmother one day, but before he got to his grandmother's house he was abducted by aliens. I thought this story was cute and really exciting! I love reading kids stories. I commented tell Anna what an amazing job she did on her short story and I encouraged her to continue writing.



Once there was a boy called Plop.Plop was 11 year old,his father dead and his grandma was ill because his father dead.So Plop’s mom told him to give some food to is grandma,and he did.

At first,Plop didn’t know the door wasn’t locked,and he’s knocking the door,but his grandma was too ill to stand up,and she said.”Oh!Plop dear,I can’t stand up,just open the door,I didn’t lock it.”

Plop try to open it but just befor he going in,an UFO fell off from the sky and fall front of Plop and blast him away.

When he felling,he grab on a tree and …fell down from the tree.The good thing is he’s not dead but he’s crying because he break his finger on a branch and he go home with his mom.




Hi Anna,

My name is Candace Buzbee and I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I loved your story! I did not expect the UFO to show up, it was a wonderful way to keep the reader on the edge of their seat! You should definitely keep up the amazing writing!

Keep up the amazing work,
Candace



C4K #3







Iorn


The next blog I commented on was Iorn's. Iorn is a fifth grade student from Iowa. The blog I chose to comment on was this blog about the book "Ranger's Apprentice." Iorn explains the book in this blog. I loved how he ended his blog by saying, " He is curious about his past and wants to follow his fathers footsteps. But, when he’s not chosen for Battle School he’s doomed to be a farmer when . . . . Read the book to find out what happens next." I told Iorn that I thought this was an awesome way to end his blog, because it will make the reader interested in what happens next. I really enjoyed reading Iorn's blog, and I told him what an amazing job he is doing.


RANGER’S APPRENTICE (RA)
Filed under: Uncategorized —— hospers5tg8 @ 7:25 pm
Do you know a lot about RANGER’S APPRENTICE (RA) ? RA is AWESOME! The story is in the past. You should read it.It’s about this boy named Will his mother died giving birth and his father died a hero, and he lives with foster parents. He is curious about his past and wants to follow his fathers footsteps. But, when he’s not chosen for Battle School he’s doomed to be a farmer when . . . . Read the book to find out what happens next.





Dear Iorn,

Hi, my name is Candace Buzbee and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I have never read the book Ranger’s Apprentice (RA), but after reading your blog I want to! I love to read any type of book. I would have to say it is one of my favorite things to do, and by reading this I can tell that you also like to read! I thought the way you ended this blog by saying, “doomed to be a farmer… Read the book to find what happens next.”, was an awesome way to get people’s attention and get them interested in reading this book! I thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog and finding out more about you! Keep up the amazing work!

Sincerely,
Candace





C4k

No comments:

Post a Comment